Rocket & cashew nut pesto
ok it's a dish from the north - but its too good not to have made its self a home here in the village.
For 6 people you will need:
- 200g rocket
- 200g cashew nuts
- 200g Parmesan
- 400ml good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- Handful of fresh basil & parsley
- Juice of half a lemon
- Sea salt and pepper
- Thouroughly wash rocket, basil and parsley.
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor except the oil, turn on and slowly pour in the oil.
- Check seasoning.
- Serve with pasta, keep in the fridge for 5 days, or freezer for a month.