We use the best produce that there is from both Kent and Campania.
- Eggs - our organic eggs are from Woodpecker Farm in Chilham.
- Cheese - We buy lots of our artisan cheese for our ravioli from the Cheesemakers of Canterbury
- Meat - Worgans Butchery at The Goods Shed in Canterbury won taste of Kent's 2016 award for best butcher.
- Seafood - The Fish Stall at The Goods Shed buy fish from local boats that fish off of the Kent coasts.
- Fruit & Vegetables - Where possible, we buy our seasonal fruit and veg from The Goods Shed Veg Stall. They use local producers such as Walmestone Growers and Richard Ovenden. Fantastic local produce.
- Flour - We buy our flour from the local molino (mill) in Foglianise and import it over. All of the grain is from the local valley and is 100% natural.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Our neighbour Antonietta produces a couple of hundred litres of oil a year, and sells it to us! Peppery, rich and full of flavour, our oil is completly natural with no chemicals, pesticides or fertlisers used whatsoever.
- Italian cheeses - we buy from a few different farms in the Valley. Sheep and cow cheeses, always made to the highest standards using free range herds and artisanal methods.