We use the best produce that there is from both Kent and Campania.
- Cheese - We buy lots of our artisan cheese for our ravioli from the Cheesemakers of Canterbury
- Meat - Worgans Butchery at The Goods Shed in Canterbury won taste of Kent's 2016 award for best butcher.
- Eggs - We buy our eggs from Woodlands Farm in Chartham Hatch, Kent.
- Seafood - Our fresh fish is landed every morning by Fruits de mer in Broadstairs.
- Fruit & Vegetables - Where possible, we buy our seasonal fruit and veg from Windmill Community Gardens, who grow everything completely naturally in Margate its self, and The Goods Shed Veg Stall in Canterbury. They use local producers such as Walmestone Growers and Richard Ovenden. Fantastic local produce.
- Tomato sauce - our family back home, as with most families in the south of Italy make lots of tomato sauce very August. Using our own tomatoes, grown completely naturally with just seeds, earth, sun and rain.
- Salumi - We buy the highest quality cured meats from our valley back home. Sausages from Castelpoto, famous throughout the region, made with wild black pigs and also from Mount Taburno we buy sausages from Mariagrazie.
- Flour - We buy our flour from our friends at Lentemente Cooperativa in Campania. They organically produce ancient varities of grain and hemp. They also work with people with mental disabilities and ex convicts - read here for an interview with Donato..
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Our neighbour Antonietta produces a couple of hundred litres of oil a year, and sells some of it to us! Peppery, rich and full of flavour, Antonietta's oil is completly natural with no chemicals, pesticides or fertlisers used whatsoever.
- Italian cheeses - we buy from a few different farms in the Valley. Sheep, goat and cow cheeses, always made to the highest standards using free range herds and artisanal methods.